Windows and trellises are draped with flowering vines, bougainvillea, hibiscus, shrimp flowers and oleander, attracting delicate hummingbirds and the yellowbird renowned for its song.
Interiors are colorfully furnished in tropical colors and art. Stepping stones lead 35 feet across the velvet lawn to Keela Wee’s fine sand 100′ beach and crystal clear water. Complimentary sea kayaks, paddle boards, snorkeling equipment and an offshore sunning platform enable carefree hours of sport and relaxation on the azure water just steps from the verandah.
From the living room, wide doorways open to a casual verandah and wet bar with TV. Just beyond is the glistening private pool with Italian-tiled circular seating at the deep end and adjacent hot tub. Keela Wee’s tile floors, louvres, verandahs and flower-draped balconies evoke a Mediterranean ambiance ~ enhanced by views along the bay of a fishing village nestled by the water and white cottages dotting the hillside beyond.
The verandah dining tables seat 12 guests for delicious home-cooked meals. Eating al fresco on the large seaside wooden deck with friends and family is a favorite of many. As a special treat, the staff will plan a torchlight beach party ~ chicken, lobster or fresh-caught fish grilled on the outdoor barbecue.
A gleaming wooden stairway and color-washed walls lead upstairs to a second sitting room with a large flat screen television, computer with printer/scanner, comfy overstuffed sofas and card table.
• 100% powered by Renewable Solar Energy
• 9,000ft² 6-bedroom Premier beachfront villa on beautiful Discovery Bay
• Automatic gates with intercom for access
• Colorful interior design
• Verandah furnished with bamboo furniture and bar
• Complimentary WiFi throughout the house
• Private white sand beach
• Private fresh water swimming pool 16’ x 32’
• Heated jacuzzi
• 3 seaside decks and beachfront picnic tables
• Seaside shower
• Complimentary sea kayaks, 2 Paddle boards and snorkelling equipment
• 3-hole synthetic putting green (putters & balls provided)
• Cable TV in all bedrooms, family room and bar/verandah
• DVD players, CD player, fax and computer
• All bedrooms with air conditioning and fans
• All bathrooms are en suite, five with shower over bath, one with shower
• Upstairs: four king size rooms
• Downstairs: two rooms with two full beds in each
• Computer, printer, fax, flat screen TV in upstairs family room
• Satellite radio
• Sound system throughout grounds and by the beach
• Sound system with iPod connectable
• Child friendly ~ 2 complimentary cribs and 2 high chairs
• Fully equipped air-conditioned gym with treadmill, spinning bikes and multigym, free weights with yoga mats, sound system and TV
• Private Laykold tennis court with spectators gazebo and lights for night play
• Poolside grill station
• Complimentary VOIP calls to the US, UK and Canada
• Keela Wee is the sister house to Whispering Waters creating the opportunity of a shared rental for up 26 people and shared facilities
• 2 Butlers
• 2 Housekeepers/Laundress
• Night Watchman
• Villa Manager/Concierge
• Master Bedroom:
○ Kingsize bed, balcony overlooking the bay. En-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination, bidet, double-basin vanity. Upstairs.
• Bedroom 2:
○ Queensize bed, balcony overlooking the bay. Spacious en-suite bathroom with tub-shower and bidet. Upstairs.
• Bedroom 3:
○ Kingsize bed, balcony overlooking the bay. En-suite bathroom with bidet and walk-in shower. Upstairs.
• Bedroom 4:
○ Kingsize bed, garden view. En-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination. Upstairs.
• Bedrooms 5 & 6 (downstairs):
○ Two double beds in each, one with bay view, the other with garden view. En-suite bathrooms with bidets and tub-shower combinations