Two casual cottages share a delightful waterfront site on the clear waters of Discovery Bay. The cottages sit on a lovely large lawn. Beyond the lawn and swimming pools is a private sugary white sand beach with two thatched roof umbrellas for shade.
Interiors have been designed for put-your-feet-up comfort. The feeling is an at-home, informal, easy life style. All six bedrooms have remote control air conditioners. If one group rents both cottages, all may dine together. If two different groups are in residence, meals are served inside or on individual open-air patios at each cottage or on picnic tables at the beach. The cooks will plan torchlight beach parties with chicken, chops, steaks, lobster or fresh fish served sizzling from the two outdoor grills. Shared areas are the lawn, beach, volleyball/badminton area and seaside gazebo. Each cottage has its own pool, outdoor barbecue grill and seaside rinse-off shower.
Kayaks are complimentary. Other water toys include a swim-up deck and floating bar. More water sports are available just a few minutes drive from Coral Cove. In lively Ocho Rios 30 minutes from Coral Cove are night life, excellent restaurants, shops, open-air craft markets, super clubs where guests may purchase day passes, more water sports, Prospect Plantation Great House, rafting on the Martha Brae, jitney tours of a working plantation, and dramatic Dunn’s River Falls.
For larger groups, Coral Cove can be reserved with its sister houses on either side ~ Sugar Bay and Sundown ~ for a combined total of 18 bedrooms, 4 pools, 1 tennis court and 16 staff. Driving time from the Montego Bay airport to Coral Cove is approximately 60 minutes ~ well worth the drive through quaint old Jamaican villages and along a gorgeous seascape.
• 7 bedrooms in 2 waterfront cottages on 150′ white sand beach on Discovery Bay
• Consisting of:
• 4-bedroom cottage with 14′ x 32′ swimming pool
• 3-bedroom more casual cottage with 18′ diameter swimming pool
• Full staff in each cottage: cook, butler/gardener, housekeeper/laundress
• 180′ lawn, 2 outdoor barbecues, picnic tables, seaside gazebo, sea kayaks and sunning float
• Cable television, sound system with CD in each cottage
• ADSL internet access in both cottages (bring your laptop)
• VCR in 4 bedroom cottage
• Very child friendly, excellent for families
Cottage 1 : Sleeps 9
• Bedroom 1: Queensize bed, TV, patio with view of bay. En-suite bathroom, tub-shower combination.
• Bedroom 2: Kingsize bed. En-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination.
• Bedroom 3: Double bed plus daybed. En-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination.
• Bedroom 4: Double bed in small room beyond kitchen. En-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination.
Cottage 2 : Sleeps 6
• Bedroom 1: Kingsize or twin beds at guest’s option. En-suite bathroom, tub-shower combination.
• Bedroom 2: Two queensize beds. En-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination.
• Bedroom 3: Kingsize bed. En-suite bathroom with walk in shower.
Coral Cove can accommodate a total of 15 guests based on use of all beds plus daybed.