A one-of-a-kind private villa complete with a 65 foot infinity pool and waterfall facing the majestic Pitons and the Caribbean Sea in St. Lucia. This cliffside dwelling is located within a few minutes drive to the pristine Anse Chastanet Beach.
Guests can soak in the view of the Pitons in the amazing 65 ft infinity pool and gather together to dine on the spacious Pavilion courtyard or in the separate gourmet kitchen. Enjoy breakfasts daily, prepared by our skilled St. Lucian cook, Marilyn, with the option to have other meals prepared, as well. Our staff includes daily cleaning, cooking and security.
Caille Blanc Villa is the creation of its owner, a world class New York designer, who selected the finest materials, antiques and furnishings from Afghanistan, India, China, Japan, and the United States. Local St. Lucia trees were forested for wall paneling and beautiful, hand-cut stone facades come from local quarries.
From the gated car park area, guests enter the Treetop Pavilion reception, the center point of the Villa compound. It offers a shaded area for dining and relaxation beside the pool. There are five beautiful suites each with en suite bathrooms, plus an additional bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Each bathroom boasts granite countertops and premium fixtures. All rooms have one or more ceiling fans and air conditioning.
PLEASE NOTE: Our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and / or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
Minimum of 5 nights required in low season.
• Air-conditioned bedrooms
• CD player
• Ceiling fans
• DVD player
• High Speed (ADSL)Internet – Wireless
• All guests receive light arrival snacks and local rum punch
• Mini fridge in every bedroom. Small video library. Two flat screen TVs.
• Thermadore fridge/freezer, wine cooler, large Weber grill, dishwasher, espresso machine.
• Decorative serving bar with stools to allow for poolside beverages
• POOL SUITE – This is a large, comfortable room facing the infinity pool and Pitons with a four-poster, King size bed, combined with living room, couch, club chairs and extra large bathroom. There is also a four poster day bed for your additional comfort.
• TEMPLE SUITE – The Temple suite has hand-carved, antique palace doors imported from India, decorative stone-carving motifs, and hand-painted Indian metal tiles covering its vaulted ceiling. This Suite has two levels. The first floor of the Temple features a small gym and a separate bedroom with three four-poster full size beds and its own bathroom which is ideal for young people. A stairway connects to the upstairs living room, bathroom and king size bedroom with a beautiful perspective of the Pitons. The Temple living room has an authentic Kiva fireplace reminiscent of those found in the ancient Pueblo village of Taos, New Mexico and decorative, antique, carved-wood bedroom entrance doors.
• SUNSET SUITE – This suite is part of the original two-bedroom villa purchased by the owner twenty years ago. It is fully redesigned with the latest furnishings and bath fixtures. It connects to a separate family style living room/entertainment center and its own private patio facing the Pitons. This is one of the most desirable locations to watch the sunset. It has a queen size, hand-carved mermaid bed by a well-known local artist/sculptor.
• BOUGANVILLA SUITE – Across from the Sunset Suite. The Bouganvilla Suite has a four-poster king size bed and a four poster day bed, with a private sheltered patio facing the Pitons. It also connects to the family style living room/entertainment center shared by the Sunset Suite. The Bouganvilla suite also features a four poster full size day bed.
• GROTTO SUITE – This is the owner’s private suite, located 18 ft beneath the pool level and constructed into the cliff side on a private stone patio with a cantilevered green wood deck. The Grotto comprises handmade, wood-paneled walls with a four-poster king size bed, an adjacent living room section with couch and chairs and a small kitchen and an ensuite bathroom. This suite has an individual Japanese soak tub outside the bedroom doors on the deck and the waterfall from the pool cascades into a small wading pool in the same area.
• Cook service included – 8am-3pm
• Maid/Laundress – 8am-3pm
• Night Watchman – 6pm-6am
• Plunge Pool
• Swimming Pool