This luxurious villa on a hill overlooking Baie Rouge is facing the Caribbean Sea, the far distant St Martin’s mountains and the island of Anguilla.
The special location of Beaulieu provides unforgettable views of the sky, the sea and the scenery of the mountains in the back. It’s a real postcard seaview all day long, and at night you don’t feel alone as you have the lights of Marigot.
Beaulieu features three equal oversized suites out of Italian tumbled marble; each one with a sea view, even from the bathroom. All of them have a private terrace as well as a private patio or garden.
You enter a double living-room connected with a 2-arches dining-room, an outside dining and living-room near a large 50’x20′ heated swimming pool.
A very large Kitchen-Bar facing Baie Rouge with a double sliding window and granite counter tops makes the cooking a pleasure.
On walking all along Beaulieu, you always keep the gorgeous sea view.
Even though you are in a seemingly remote oasis, you are close to amenities. It’s a short drive to the beaches like Baie aux Prunes and to Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. You are just 10 minutes to the airport. Another 10 minutes in the other direction and you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with bakeries, restaurants, shops, historic buildings and Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case or Philipsburg’s shopping haven.
For sure the length of your stay will be too short.
It’s a real Vacation Villa !
• Air-conditioned bedrooms
• Bar-B-Q Gaz
• CD player
• Ceiling fans
• Connected Bedrooms
• DVD player
• Electric Gate
• Hair Dryer
• Internet Access
• Satellite TV
• Voltage 110/220
• Washer / Dryer
• Wine Cooler
• TV, DVD, Air conditioning, ceiling fans in each of the bedrooms. All bedrooms have King Beds with one bedroom that can convert to 2 Twins if requested befoe arrival.
• Huge marble bedroom with a sea view, twin beds or king size bed (King size bed available upon request only). Ensuite, outstanding marble bathroom, viewing the private landscaped patio in the back, and the sea in front. Private terrace.
• Huge marble bedroom with two sliding doors; one with a sea view, the other one leading to an exotic garden ; King size bed. Ensuite, tumbled marble bathroom. Unit #1 & unit #2 can be connected through a double door ensuring privacy between the two dressing rooms. Private terrace.
• Oversize marble bedroom with a large private terrace, offering spectacular views from either sliding doors ; one to the swimming pool, the other one to the sea. King size bed. Ensuite, outstanding tumbled marble bathroom with the view of the scenery framed like a painting.
• House keeper
• Pool Service
Living & Dining Rooms:
• New & very beautiful Contemporary Furniture, TV, DVD, Stereo Tape/CD, WIFI.
• Four double entrances lead to the special dining-room, with its beautiful arches, one leading to a landscaped patio, the other one to the living room
• The view is beautiful from everywhere.
• A very large (346 ft²) kitchen-bar to prepare the meals in a beautiful surrounding.
• Two sliding doors towards the sea and a third one towards the swimming pool makes it very airy. From the sink, you see the sand of Baie Rouge Beach.
• Equipment includes:
○ 2 Refrigerators
○ Ice Maker
○ Wine cellar
○ Coffee maker
Pool & Beach:
• Large Heated Swimming Pool (50′ X 20′)
• To Marigot: 4 miles
• To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
• To Beach: 3 min. drive (5 beaches within easy drive : Baie Rouge, Plum Bay, Long Bay, Cupecoy & Mullet Bay)