Villa Selah is a place to meditate, reflect and celebrate the goodness of life. Perfect for families, friends, or a luxurious romantic get-away for two.
Welcomed by its cheerful exterior, upon entering, you are embraced by the beauty of this home’s spacious interior, fine furnishings and charming décor. Newly built in 2003, Angelina offers all of the amenities you expect in a modern vacation home, including 2½ baths; a fully equipped kitchen; washer and dryer; bedroom air conditioning; and cable television with built-in stereo CD/DVD and VCR in each room.
The main floor spills out onto a grand terrace complete with a private pool and a spectacular view of all of the best the Caribbean has to offer: lush green hills, white sand beaches, crystal clear ocean, four nearby islands and tranquil, yacht-filled Oyster Pond. The master bedroom features a private terrace, beautiful private bath complete with Jacuzzi, cathedral wood ceiling, and more of that commanding view.
At Angelina you’re close to everything you need. Beaches, shopping, snorkeling, sailing, fishing, scuba trips, casinos, exciting nightlife, world-class restaurants and casual dining are just moments away. So get away. Bring your family; bring your friends; surrender yourself to the quiet refreshment of spirit, body and soul; have a party; celebrate life! Come, have your perfect Caribbean vacation.
Angelina has been recently upgraded with the following amenities:
– Electric entrance gate
– Free internet access
– Satellite TV
– Back up generator
– Alarm system
– A/C in all bedroom as well as in the living room area
• Master Bedroom – King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV with built in stereo CD/DVD & VCR, en-suite full bathroom complete with Jacuzzi and private terrace
• Bedroom #2 – Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV with built in stereo CD/DVD & VCR and en-suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom #3 – Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV with built in stereo CD/DVD & VCR
• Spacious living room with fine furnishings and charming décor, ceiling fans and dining table seating for 6 persons
• Private pool with a spacious pool deck, lounge chairs and outdoor dining for four
• 2 minute drive to Dawn Beach
• Fully equipped kitchen…Equipment includes stove, oven, fridge, ice machine, microwave, blender, toaster, dishwasher and coffee maker
• Panoramic views of lush green hills, white sand beaches, crystal clear ocean, four nearby islands and tranquil, yacht-filled Oyster Pond
• All bedrooms are air conditioned
• Cable TV with built in stereo CD/DVD & VCR
• Free internet access
• Washing machine & dryer
• BBQ grill
• Princess Juliana International Airport – 8 miles
• Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 3 miles
• Marigot, the French capital – 7 miles
• Nearest Casino – 3 miles in Philipsburg
• Restaurant – 2 minute drive on Dawn Beach